ESI – Aadhar Seeding of IP and dependents on IP Portal
As per the circular dated 08.06.2023, the ESI members are requested to link Aadhar of self and family members on the IP portal to avail various benefits under the Act. The benefits are enlisted below –
ESIC data base and creation of ABHA number in following ways: –
- Demographic details of an employee will be stored in ESIC database fulfilling basic part of KYC.
- Identification/validation of the beneficiaries will be much easier at the point of delivery of services.
- Aadhaar will be instrumental in de-duplication of database of registered Insured Persons.
- While doing registration of a new employee, Aadhaar No. will prevent duplicate registration of an already existing Insured Person having Insurance Number helping him to avail the benefits based on the contributory conditions.
- ABHA serves as the unique identifier to facilitate the efforts of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) by providing interoperability of health records. It shall enable the health institutions/authorities to make evidence-based decisions.
- By creation of ABHA number, the ESI beneficiaries shall also be able to view their health records across multiple health care service providers and benefit from his health record interoperability.
For the process flow for aadhar linking please drop in your mail ID or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org